Monday, August 2, 2010

Please verify your info about your booth space


Vendor confirmation list will be emailed to each accepted vendor. Please verify that all your information is correct. Table and chair count as well as the request for power at your booth.

Should a piece of info need to be changed please email me at info@superior-fibers.com

I attempted to load the confirmation list on to this blog and it was not a good enough quality for viewing. I will load it on to my website here shortly under "what's new" sections. www.superior-fibers.com


1 comment:

  1. I know this isn't probably under your control, but, when will any information about vendors be put on the OFFF website? It is now less than one month before the show and there is no mention whatsoever on the website that there are any vendors, much less who we are. The FAQs you posted on your business website indicate that vendors get a mention on the website as part of the booth fee. Many of us have also paid the extra $10-40 for a hot link or a more detailed listing. I'm sorry to be venting in your direction, I know you are working hard for the vendors. Is there anything you can do for us?

    ReplyDelete