Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011 Returning Vendor Entry Deadline

April 4, 2011 will be the deadline for returning vendors to retain their same spot/location as last year. 

Our OFFF website is currently without a web master, know anyone that would like to take that on?  Once we get a web master then we will be able to post the form on the site.  For now I will email the form to all that I included an email address on last year's vendor form.  As soon as the web master for Superior Fibers can post the entry you will be able to find it there as well.  I anticipate that being posted by the end of next week.

Also while you are thinking of OFFF.  This will be my last year as vendor chair.  Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in taking this on. 

Thank you for your patience
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment